Wednesday 4 April 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

My name is John and I am an avid watcher of Television and a sucker for social media. So I have combined the two of these together and have created a blog all about television. I'm basically going to write about anything I watch on TV and then hopefully someone will read these, enjoy them and then offer me a job writing for them... I wish!

 My first post is about to follow and is the main reason why I have created this blog, so I shall explain very briefly why. I follow someone on Twitter who is currently writing a blog for Britain's Got Talent. So I read it and they said for people to send in 'what they thought' of the show and it will be posted alongside said celebrities review. So I wrote a review in hope of getting it published on their website and my work being seen and enjoyed by others. But they haven't posted anyone's reviews of the show so I felt as though I wasted my life. Hence why this blog exists.

Stay tuned!

John x

No comments:

Post a Comment